Best Hotel Accessories 2022
Looking for the best hotel accessories for 2022?
If you are in the market for new PTACs / ACs for your hotel, there are many worthwhile options available. However, the options will be defined by important factors, including: budget, size of the rooms, BTUs, etc. TWS Transworld’s dedicated team of hotel technology experts put together a list of the Top Hotel PTACs / ACs available in 2022. This year’s list is a compilation of four units from the leading manufacturers, GE and Amana. Both GE and Amana are dedicated to providing comfort as part of their commitment to accommodate hospitality companies and their guests.
If you have any questions regarding details for any of these hotel accessories, please contact our hotel technology service team.
Here are the Best Hotel Accessories for 2022:
1) CLEAN REMOTE UNIVERSAL TV
CLEAN REMOTE universal TV remote control designed for use in hospitality. Preset for Samsung and LG, easy one touch setup for all other TV brands, no codes required. Compatible with more than 250 TV brands. Easy for staff to setup, but guests/patients cannot tamper with TV settings. Clinically tested to be 99% cleaner than all other remotes evaluated. Its spill proof design and nonporous surface make it easy to clean and disinfect. Hidden battery compartment with optional screw included. Operates on 2 AAA batteries
- Simple One Touch set-up (no codes needed)
- Compatible with more than 250 TV brands
- No Menu button – So guests cannot change settings
- Hidden battery compartment and attached door to help prevent batteries from being taken
- Uses 2 AAA batteries
2) VERDANT ENERGY MANAGEMENT THERMOSTAT WIRELESS
Verdant Thermostats save money through real-time occupancy detection, which is a feature that saves energy when rooms are unoccupied.
Verdant Thermostats deliver unprecedented energy savings without compromising guest comfort. An integrated occupancy sensor allows for energy saving when rooms are unoccupied. Energy saving presets eliminate guesswork and make it easy to adjust the energy saving settings. A patented “Night Occupancy” feature ensures comfort while guests are sleeping. Built-in wireless mesh-networking enables optional remote management features. Fully customizable settings allow for customization of energy savings to ﬁt any situation.
- Wireless version
- Can be self-installed in 10 minutes
- Occupancy detection
- Patented night-time occupancy mode
- Dynamic Intelligent Recovery
- Humidity Control
- Compatible with Verdant EI – online management interface
3) PEERLESS UNIVERSAL TILT WALL MOUNT
- Universal design
- VESA compatible
- Pre-tensioned tilt mechanism for smooth adjustment
- Open wall plate allows easy access for wiring
- Lateral shift for perfect placement
- Pre-sorted hardware pack for easy installation to wood studs or concrete surfaces included
4) CUBIEWINK BPECW HOTEL ALARM & CHARGING SOLUTION
CubieWink combines a simple alarm clock with the convenience of charging at the nightstand. CubieWink is perfect for a hotel guestroom with its minimal footprint, easy to set alarm, display dimmer, and guest facing TR power and USB outlets. CubieWink also features a pass-through plug, surge protection, single day alarm, auto update for daylight saving time, security c-clamp and meets strict UL standards including a UL spill test.
- 2 USB Charging Ports
- Auto-Update for Daylight Saving Time
- Display Dimmer – 3 Levels and Off
- 12hr / 24hr Switch
- Security C-Clamp Included
- Battery Backup Included (2 AAA)
- ETL Listed (Meets Strict UL Standards)
- Passed UL Spill Test
- Available in 110V or 22oV Power with a US, EU, or UK Power Chord