Looking for the best hotel televisions for 2022?
If you are considering a new television purchase for your hotel, there are many considerations to make including budget, size of the screen and technology such as HD, 4K, and smart TV sets. TWS Transworld’s team of hotel technology experts put together a list of the Top Hotel TVs available on the market in 2022. This year’s list is comprised of two respective television models for the leading manufacturers of Smart TVs, Samsung and LG. There is also a selected model from Phillips.
It goes without saying that technological advancements and improvements are evolving at an exponential rate. Samsung, LG, and Phillips are on staying on top of providing the best possible experience for hospitality companies and their guests.
If you have any questions regarding specs for any of these Smart TV models, please contact our hotel technology service team.
Here are the Best Hotel TVs for 2022:
1. Samsung 55″ NT690U Series 55NT690 Luxury 4K UHD
The Samsung 55″ 4K Smart TV is our top pick in 2022 for unbeatable quality and crystal-clear, UHD-quality content. The excellent picture quality is matched by Samsung’s LYNK REACH 4.0, a complete content management solution that accommodates coaxial, LAN and Wi-Fi infrastructures to amplify hotel management, monitoring and guest service functions.
- 4K UHD resolution plus HDR10+ picture technology for a truly first-class guest TV viewing experience
- Improved H.Browser allows greater flexibility for content development
- Conveniently manage content with Samsung LYNK REACH® 4.0
- Seamlessly integrate smart devices into your management system with Samsung LYNK® HMS
2. Samsung The Frame 50” TS030 Series HG50TS030EBXEN
The Samsung The Frame 50″ TV is another top choice for great quality and high-definition content. The incredible picture quality is provided by Samsung’s LYNK Cloud, which is their exclusive content management provider and accommodates coaxial, LAN and Wi-Fi systems to amplify hotel management and guest services. Additionally, The Frame’s elegant, modern framed design goes well with a modern décor for any hotel’s guest room accommodations.
- Elegant, modern frame-style design that elevates the décor of any space
- Deliver brilliant picture quality with QLED, 100% color volume and Dual LED
- Produce stunning viewing experience from any input source with innovative upscaling
- Display a variety of beautiful artwork when switched off with Art Mode
- Welcome guests with customizable and intuitive home screen application
- Manage all displays and the full guest experience seamlessly with powerful LYNK Cloud
3. LG 55″ US670H9 Series 55US670H9UA 4K UHD Smart Hospitality TV, Pro:Centric with Integrated Pro:Idiom
The LG 55″ 4K UHD Smart TV is one of our top choices for LG’s HD televisions. It provides high-definition content via 4K UHD Smart TV Technology. Their supreme picture quality and content provider also accommodates embedded b-LAN systems to further optimize hotel management and guest services.
- Pro:Centric Hotel Management Solution
- Embedded b-LAN
- Soft AP
- Voice Recognition
4. LG 49” US770H Series 49US770H 4K UHD Nano IPS Pro:Centric® Smart TV with webOS™ 5.0, Embedded b-LAN™, Soft AP and Narrow Bezel
The LG 49″ 4K UHD Pro:Centric Smart TV is our other top choice for LG’s HD televisions in 2022. It provides high-definition content via 4K UHD Resolution. The LG 55″ 4K UHD Pro:Centric Smart TV also accommodates Nano IPS, WiFi / Bluetooth Sound Synch, and more to maximize hotel management and guest services.
- Nano IPS
- 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160)
- webOS™ 5.0
- Pro:Centric® Hotel Management Solution
- WiFi/Bluetooth Sound Sync
- Embedded b-LAN™
4. Phillips 55″ Smart TV
The Phillips 55″ Smart TV is our last top choice for hospitality televisions in 2022. Android-powered Philips professional displays are fast, versatile and easy to navigate. All displays are optimized for native Android apps and you can install web apps directly to the display too. Automatic updates ensure apps stay up to date and secure for guests to have the best possible experience in your hotel / establishment.
• Integrated Netflix with dedicated remote button
• Google Assistant™ enables faster, smarter control
• Android updates provide the latest functionality
• Google Play Store access for apps and media
• Customizable UI for custom logos and colors
• Analogue clock display in off mode
Powered for more
• Instant initial cloning for faster installation
• Operate, monitor and maintain via CMND & Control
• Create custom experiences with CMND & Check-in
• Analytics on-board provides usage stats
• Install and manage apps remotely with AppControl