GE’s (NYSE:GE) newest cooking invention—the Easy Load Oven Drawer—is all about making meal preparation easier on the cook. The new GE Profile™ Series 30″ Free-Standing Double Oven Range has an upper oven that slides out, similar to a cabinet drawer, which improves stability compared to a traditional oven rack and gives cooks better access to food.
The practical design of GE’s new Easy Load Oven Drawer makes common cooking tasks easier to
complete. Roasting potatoes? Give them a quick stir without the hassle of oven mitts.
Need to add a bit more seasoning to broccoli? Sprinkle it on, right there while it sits on the oven rack. Want to check the temperature of the pork chops? Insert a thermometer without reaching in the oven to pull out the pan.
“Ergonomically, GE’s new sliding oven drawer makes perfect sense,” says Chris Naber, senior design engineer at GE Appliances. “With the entire oven drawer rolling out, people don’t have to bend over and reach in to remove what they’re baking. You simply hold the handle of the top oven door, pull it down to peek inside or fully slide out the drawer to access your food.”
In addition to the easy slide oven drawer, the oven is fully equipped with the latest features:
- True European Convection with Precise Air for perfectly even results without turning the pan
- A flexible cooktop with 6-inch, 9-inch and 12-inch Power Boil burners to fit your pots and pans
- Expandable Bridge Zone for elongated pans such as griddles
- Fast preheat for nights when you need to have dinner on the table quickly
- Two ovens with 6.6 cu. ft. total oven capacity so you can prepare multiple dishes at once