- All-in-one connectivity panel for your guest’s electronic devices (such as laptops, digital cameras and video cameras, iPods, game consoles and more)
- Attractive acrylic DeskCard provides guest user instructions
- USB 5V power socket lets guest charge portable devices
- Available in desktop or flush-mount versions
- Choose from a variety of trims to fit any decor
- Prevents guests from tampering with existing TV connections
- SKU: TA-7600S-US-A03
The MediaHub Standard allows hotel guests to connect their laptop and personal media devices (digital camera, iPod, Zune, game player, video player, etc.) to the in-room TV system. It utilizes a modular design, allowing flexibility in configuration and installation to meet all guest needs.
With the MediaHub your guests can simply plug-in and play through your IRES without disconnecting any of your current cabling setup, avoiding costly engineering calls for disconnected A/V cables or damaged connectors and plugs.
The MediaHub Standard In-Wall acts as an input port extender, allowing the guest to select the TV input source using the existing in-room entertainment system remote controls. The Standard version works out of the box with any entertainment system. The MediaHub Standard In-Wall includes all standard AVI cables (2 meter) for an easy connection to all flat screen LCD/Plasma and older CRT TV’s.
|A Composite Audio/Video|
|C Mini Stereo Jack|
|D VGA (RGB)|
|F USB (5v) Power|
|Cables Included 11.5 ft (3.5 meters)||(Requires these ports on TV) composite audio/video/ VGA & paired audio/ HDMI.|
|Dimensions||10.25” x 3.3”|
|Wall Cut-Out Dimensions||7.28” x 2.79”|
|Certifications CSA/ CE/ FCC certified|
|Dimensions||10 × 3 in|