- PTAC AC Units
- Hospitality PTAC & VTAC Accessories
- Amana DD01E DigiDoor Occupancy Sensor for Amana PTACs
Amana DD01E DigiDoor Occupancy Sensor for Amana PTACs
- Combination door-switch and room motion sensor
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries included in the kit
- When room is unoccupied, sensor automatically activates the temperature set-back for the PTAC
- Setback function, which is part of the DigiSmart standard Energy Management System (EMS) in the PTAC control board can be set up in 100,000 set-back combinations for maximum energy savings.
- Communicates to the Amana DigiSmart suite of devices by way of an encrypted 2.4 Ghz signal using the 802.15.4 standard.
- For the door sensor to operate, the in-room PTAC must be equipped with a DigiSmart Gateway Antenna, Model DT01A.